9/16/2009
Episode 12: Words That Sound Like Other Words
[intro]
This is the Michael Christopher Program I'm your host Michael Christopher.
[computer beeps and static]
This is the- [static] MODULATION. MODULATION.
THIS IS THE MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER PROGRAM. EPISODE 12. ON TODAY'S SHOW WE WILL WELCOME A SPECIAL GUEST. PROFESSOR OF BAD JOKES AT PAULY SHORE POLY-TECHNICAL INSTITUTE, DR. MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER.
Hello. I'm Dr. Michael Christopher but you can call me Dr. Michael Christopher.
WELCOME TO THE SHOW.
Today I'll be speaking to you about words that sound like other words.
For example, Alzheimer's sounds like "old timers" which is funny because it's old timers that get Alzheimer's. Ah ha...
WOW, THAT WAS TERRIBLE EVEN BY MY LOW STANDARDS.
Another example is hirsute sounds like "hair suit" like if someone is hirsute they're wearing a hair suit.
THIS HAS BEEN THE MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER PROGRAM.
Whoa, whoa! Don't end the show, robot.
I was experimenting with a robotic replacement host. It was working fine for a little while, but then it- it tried to end the show early.
[computer beep]
I've disconnected it now. I guess I'll have to do the rest of the show.
Uh...
I don't know what to do.
Oh, I know what to do. I'll talk to the inventor of the robot replacement host, Mr. Eli Hicks.
Now Mr. Hicks, you say in the brochure that the replacement robot host is the product of over a decade of research.
That's correct.
Technically you can say that, but I know you Mr. Hicks, and it took you 10 years just to learn the basic concepts of electric circuits.
Well, that's true.
I guess this is my fault for purchasing consumer electronics from a company called Hicks Brothers.
Well, this has been the Michael Christopher Program. And now, music.
[random acoustic guitar nonsense]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment